Friday, January 28, 2011

Today my baby is 8 months old...

I cannot believe he is 8 months old already.

Its such a scary thought, he's growing up so fast.

We went out for dinner at Jack Astors today with his Auntie Sarah and good friend Jaimie Angus. He had fun sitting in his highchair, eating crayons instead of drawing on the table, stealing smiles from randoms, eating french fries and pickles! He also ate yummy orange sorbet!



blue eyed baby



Things I want to remember about him in this moment:

The "Guh" noise.
Constant yelling.
Highfives (he really knows how!)
His funny eyebrow movements.
His crazy hair.
We lowered his crib to the lowest setting last week.
Only momma can really make him laugh.
Still loving the peek-a-boos.
Finally got the sippy cup down!
Stands on his own, squats, then stands again. (no help)
....Continues to amaze me every single day.


I love this boy with my whole heart. All of it!





On a side note I decided to do some fun make-up for the dinner and this is what I came up with! I thought it was a good picture!





Love, M

No comments: