Sunday, September 19, 2010

I just love my boys...

To be honest I don't know what I would do without my boys. Daniel is seriously my rock, he keeps me sane. We're having really bad luck finding an apartment, it's stressing me out hardcore, but Daniel always makes me see the brighter side of the situation which is good because I tend to over react. And he does so much for us, he literally works ALL the time, he barely gets to see Cole. That makes me really sad, because Cole needs his daddy! I've also come to realize that he gets bored of me! Me and Cole are together 24/7 (Literally, No Joke) And I've realized that recently he gets fussy around me for no reason, at all. And then once my dad or someone else comes in the room he's all smiles and giggles. And I mean its understandable I can't keep him amused 24/7 (No, really) so that makes everything quite hard. It's gotten worse with Daniels working all the time too, the past two weekends he's worked a total of 37 hours!!! I mean 37 hours in the span of 3 days is a little crazy, no?

Cole loves his bath time!! It's awesome! He gets a bath every Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights before bed, which I know seems like a lot, but he just enjoys it so much that I like letting him chill in the water. When he was a newborn and we tried using this tub thing we had it was really difficult because he couldn't hold his head up on his own so it took, Daniel holding his head up the entire time while I washed him, it was a huge ordeal, so we just decided to not use it anymore and we used one of those mesh support things and he was fine with it. But I remembered we had it and totally wanted to try it out now because he's awesome at holding his head up now, and ta-daa he LOVES it! He splashes us and smiles and just really enjoys it, its very cute.

He also went through a little faze a few weeks ago of cooing a gurgling ALL the time, like constantly. And then he stopped completely and barely made noises. But now he's starting again and doing it all the time, it's really funny!! His face gets all concentrated and you can tell he's workin' real hard on getting out the sounds!

I tried adding pictures but it wouldn't work, stupid blogger. Sorry!

Xoxo Meg

No comments: