Monday, October 25, 2010

5 Months!

Coles 5 month video (will also be posted on his monthly videos page)


Okay so I know I'm 3 days early, but I couldn't resist putting this video up. I worked really hard on it, and I loooooove it!!! I've been using Windows Live Movie Maker for my videos but I think this will be the last one that I make using that program. I got iLife 09' for Daniels' Mac and I'm going to start using that instead. It has ALOT more things you can do, and I'm kinda obsessed with making videos. I really want to re-do his first month one because when I made that one I didn't know I was going to do monthly videos and it doesn't really show much from his first month of life.

Halloween is in a few days and I'm of course dressing Cole up (it's a surprise so for the people who already know, shhhhhh) and I'm going to take him to a few peoples houses, his Aunts and a few close family friends, so that the can see him in his adorable costume. I love Halloween, mainly because it means my birthday is coming up!!!!!! I'm excited I go to my favorite restaurant for my birthday every year (usually only go once a year which is why I'm soooo excited for it) it's called Babur and it's an Indian restaurant (my fav food.)

I keep seeing Christmas commercials on TV... is that CRAZY or am I just in denial? Maybe I'll like Christmas this year.... maybe.

Love M

No comments: